RAVENOL Formel Extra 20W-50 Engine Oil is a mineral multigrade engine oil for passenger car gasoline and diesel engines with and without turbocharging, and is also suitable for commercial vehicle engines. Designed to minimize friction and wear, the formulation ensures year round high lubricity throughout all operating conditions. Extended oil drain capability where recommended by the vehicle manufacturer.
This really is a high spec mineral oil which is also suitable for many historic racing applications or where air cooled engines are used in racing such as the 750 Motor Club's Formula V Series.
- API SF/CD, ACEA A2/B2
Meets/ Exceeds Requirements
- MIL-L-46152 B, MIL-L-2104 D
- Mercedes-Benz MB 227.1
- CCMC G4 (valid until 31.12.96)
RAVENOL Formel Extra 20W-50 Engine Oil offers:
- Excellent protection against corrosion
- A very good shear stability
- A high oxidation stability
- An excellent viscosity-temperature behavior
- Optimum operation of hydraulic tappets (hydraulic valve adjustment)
- High levels of detergent and dispersant additives for cleaner engines
- Compatible with all types of sealing materials
- Very good cold starting properties
- Prevents the formation of adhesions, varnish, carbon deposits and sludge accumulation
RAVENOL Formel Extra 20W-50 Engine Oil
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
Any product purchased can be returned within 14 days as long as the item is in a re-sellable condition. Returns postage is paid by you the customer. Once the product is received and checked, a refund will be issued to the same account as used to purchase the product.