RAVENOL LTC Lobrid Technology Coolant (Antifreeze) Concentrate is an eco-friendly 1.2- Ethanediol (monoethylene glycol) based coolant which provides maintenance-free corrosion and frost protection for vehicle cooling systems. This product is formulated by combining silicates with the Organic Additive Technology "OAT" to provide an extended life coolant and is suitable for use in all-aluminium engines.
The quality of an antifreeze is no longer just determined by the antifreeze effect (which automatically exists in an ethylene-glycol based product), but by the level of rust protection. That is why car manufacturers subject an antifreeze to lengthy corrosion and cavitation tests before approving its use.
- Volkswagen VW TL 774 Performance G
Meets/ Exceeds Requirements
- Chrysler MS-90032
- MAN 324 Type Si-OAT
- Mercedes Benx MB 325.5
- Mopar 68163848AA, Mopar 68163849AA
- Porsche from year 97 onwards: Boxster, Cayman, Cayenne, Panamera
- Scania TB 1451
- Volkswagen VW G012A8GM1, VW G012A8GM8, VW G012A8GM9
RAVENOL LTC Lobrid Technology Coolant Concentrate offers:
- Excellent for all-aluminium engines
- Good reserve alkalinity
- Premium corrosion additives for optimal rust protection for all metals and metal alloys used in cooling systems, including aluminium
- Prevents foaming and the formation of sediments in the cooling system
- Compatible with elastomers used in automotive radiators
- Can be mixed with other coolant types
RAVENOL LTC Lobrid Technology Coolant Concentrate
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
Any product purchased can be returned within 14 days as long as the item is in a re-sellable condition. Returns postage is paid by you the customer. Once the product is received and checked, a refund will be issued to the same account as used to purchase the product.