RAVENOL LGC Lobrid Glycerin Coolant (Antifreeze) Concentrate is an eco-friendly 1.2- Ethanediol (monoethylene glycol) based coolant with 20% glycerine additive which provides maintenance-free corrosion and frost protection for vehicle cooling systems. This product is formulated by combining silicates with the Organic Additive Technology "OAT" to provide an extended life coolant and is suitable for use in all-aluminium engines. The technology is based on a proven inhibitor development by combining glycerine and silicates with the organic additive technology OAT as an extended life coolant. This product has full OEM approval from Volkswagen.
The quality of an antifreeze is no longer just determined by the antifreeze effect (which automatically exists in an ethylene-glycol based product), but by the level of rust protection. That is why car manufacturers subject an antifreeze to lengthy corrosion and cavitation tests before approving its use.
- Volkswagen VW TL 774-J (acc. to G13 )
Meets/ Exceeds Requirements
- Volkswagen VW G013A8JM1, G013A8JM8, G013A8JM9
RAVENOL LGC Coolant Concentrate offers:
- Excellent for all-aluminium engines
- Good reserve alkalinity
- Optimal rust protection for all metals and metal alloys used in cooling systems, including aluminium
- Prevents cavitation
- Prevents foaming and the formation of sediments in the cooling system
- Compatible with elastomers used in automotive radiators
- Can be mixed with other coolant types
RAVENOL LGC Lobrid Glycerin Coolant Concentrate
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
Any product purchased can be returned within 14 days as long as the item is in a re-sellable condition. Returns postage is paid by you the customer. Once the product is received and checked, a refund will be issued to the same account as used to purchase the product.