RAVENOL OTC Organic Technology Coolant (Antifreeze) Concentrate is an eco-friendly 1.2- Ethanediol (monoethylene glycol) based silicate, borate, nitrite and phosphate-free coolant for cooling circuits in combustion engines which provides maintenance-free corrosion and frost protection. This product is formulated based on a proven inhibitor development with the organic additive technology OAT as an extended life coolant and is suitable for use in all-aluminium engines. This product has full OEM approval from MAN, Volkswagen, Deutz and Mercedes Benz.
The quality of an antifreeze is no longer just determined by the antifreeze effect (which automatically exists in an ethylene-glycol based product), but by the level of rust protection. That is why car manufacturers subject an antifreeze to lengthy corrosion and cavitation tests before approving its use.
RAVENOL OTC Organic Technology Coolant Concentrate can also be used in geothermal probes and geothermal collectors as recommended by LAWA (Federal / State Working Group on Water in Germany).
Clean the cooling system then flush and check for leaks. Mix RAVENOL OTC Organic Technology Coolant Concentrate with water as per the mixing chart below and add to the cooling system. Allow engine and heater to warm up, then top up the coolant back to the fill level if required.
Antifreeze protection to approx.
- MAN 324 SNF
- Volkswagen VW TL 774 F
- DEUTZ DQC CB-14
- Mercedes Benz Freigabe MB 325.3
Meets/ Exceeds Requirements
- Mercedes-Benz MB 325.3
- Volkswagen/ Audi TL 774 D/F (acc. to G 12 Plus quality)
- Opel (Vauxhall) GM 6277 M, OPEL GM B 040 1065
- Ford WSS-M 97 B44D (from model year 1999)
Ford 1336797, Ford 1336807, Ford 1365305
- Mitsubishi 0103044, 0103045, MZ311986
- Toyota 08889-00115, 08889-01005
- Volvo 9437650, 9437651
- Volkswagen VW G012A8FM1, G012A8FM8, G012A8GM9
- DAF 74002
RAVENOL OTC Organic Technology Coolant Concentrate offers:
- Excellent for aluminium alloy engines
- Good reserve alkalinity
- Premium corrosion additives for optimal rust protection for all metals and metal alloys used in cooling systems, including aluminium
- Prevents foaming and the formation of sediments in the cooling system
- Compatible with elastomers used in automotive radiators
- Can be mixed with other coolant types
RAVENOL OTC Organic Technology Coolant Concentrate
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
Any product purchased can be returned within 14 days as long as the item is in a re-sellable condition. Returns postage is paid by you the customer. Once the product is received and checked, a refund will be issued to the same account as used to purchase the product.