RAVENOL Professional Radiator Stop Leak is a dispersion for protecting the cooling system and the combustion chamber against leaks and increasing operational safety. It permanently seals hairline cracks and leaks, prevents seals from sweating and minimises the loss of coolant from the radiator system. It is also suitable for closed cooling systems.
- Severe sweating of cylinder head gaskets
- Leaky hose connections
- Hairline cracks in the radiator, cylinder head or engine block
RAVENOL Professional Radiator Stop Leak suffices for up to 10 litres of coolant. Open the heating valve completely. The engine should be at operating temperature. Shake the can and pour the content into the cooling system with the engine running. Add the coolant. After filling, allow the engine to continue to run for at least 10 min, or take a test drive. Check the systems coolant level, absence of air and leak tightness.
For lorry radiators mix ratio max. 1:100.
RAVENOL Professional Radiator Stop Leak provides:
- Protection against sweating cylinder head gaskets
- Sealing of hairline cracks and leaks in the cooling system
- Compatible with anti-freeze agents and coolants
- Neutral to rubber, synthetic materials, light alloys and non-ferrous metals.
RAVENOL Professional Radiator Stop Leak, 300ml
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
Any product purchased can be returned within 14 days as long as the item is in a re-sellable condition. Returns postage is paid by you the customer. Once the product is received and checked, a refund will be issued to the same account as used to purchase the product.