There are a number of 5W-30 Oils avaliable for different vehicles. Please fill in the form with your details and we will come back to you with your specific oil.
RAVENOL USVO® VMP 5W-30 Engine Oil is a PAO (Polyalphaolefin) based, fully synthetic low friction motor oil with USVO® and proven CleanSynto® technologies. It has full OEM approval from BMW, Volkswagen, Mercedes-Benz and Porsche, and is recommended for passenger car petrol and diesel engines with and without turbo-charging and direct injection. It minimises friction, wear and fuel consumption and has excellent cold start characteristics.
RAVENOL VMP 5W-30 Engine Oil was developed for fuel economy and energy conserving in EURO VI, EURO V and EURO IV Standard engines with normal and extended oil change intervals (up to 30,000 miles or 2 years possible). It has a low volatility, leading to low oil consumption, and the special additives actually protect the DPF and TWC in diesel cars, extending the life.
Due to significant fuel economy improvements RAVENOL VMP 5W-30 Engine Oil contributes to conserving the environment by reducing the level of pollutant emissions. Minimal wear properties extend the lifespan of the engine, and the special base oil formula ensures a optimal lubrication safety in the cold running phase. Recommended by Audi for use in the Audi Sport TT Cup race car engines.
- ACEA C3
- API SN
- BMW Longlife-04
- Volkswagen VW 504 00, VW 507 00
- Mercedes Benz MB 229.51
- Porsche C30 (currently valid for Porsche Diesel cars, Cayenne V6 and all Porsche Hybrid cars)
Meets/ Exceeds Requirements
- Fiat 9.55535-S1
- Audi/ Volkswagen G 052 195 M2, G 052 195 M4, G 052 195 M6
- BMW 83 21 0 398 507, BMW/Mini 83 21 0 398 508
- Mercedes Benz MB 229.31, Mercedes Benz 000 989 89 01 10
- Chrysler MS-11106
- Audi Motorsport V31 748 026
RAVENOL VMP 5W-30 Engine Oil offers:
- Fuel economy in part and full power operation
- MID SAPS = reduced Sulphated ash, Phosphorus and Sulphur
- Excellent wear protection and high viscosity index also under high-speed driving conditions, the long life of the engine
- Excellent cold starting characteristics also at low temperatures
- A safe lubricant film at high operating temperatures
- Low evaporation tendency, so lower oil consumption
- No deposits in combustion chambers, in the piston ring zone and valves because of oil conditioned
- Neutrality towards sealing materials
- Extended oil change intervals to protect natural resources
RAVENOL USVO VMP 5W-30 Engine Oil - Various oils available, click for more info
HOW TO PLACE AN ORDER
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
As there are a number of different 0w-30 oils, please contact us with your vehicle details so we can quote you the correct oil and price for your vehicle. Please use the link and we will contact you back as soon as possible.
Vehicle Details Form or call us 01695 682009