There are a number of 5W-40 Oils avaliable for different vehicles. Please fill in the form with your details and we will come back to you with your specific oil.
RAVENOL USVO VollSynth Turbo VST 5W-40 Engine Oil is a PAO (Polyalphaolefin) based, fully synthetic low friction engine oil with our state-of-the-art USVO® and CleanSynto® technologies. It has full OEM approval from Mercedes-Benz, Porsche, Volkswagen, BMW and Renault, and is recommended for petrol and diesel engines with and without turbo-charging, direct injection and catalytic operation.
The USVO® technology makes it possible that the product has no shear losses during the entire oil change interval and is extremely stable to oxidation. This improves engine protection, efficiency and performance, engine cleanliness and extends oil drain intervals to the maximum recommended by the manufacturer. The high quality base oils also help the oil reach critical lubricating points faster, minimising friction and wear and providing excellent cold start characteristics. You can also view the results of an independant test HERE
RAVENOL VST 5W-40 Engine Oil utilizes the positive properties of tungsten to smooth the surface structure of the motor, significantly improving mechanical efficiency. This guarantees optimal operation in all driving conditions, extreme stop and go in heavy traffic to high speed driving on motorways.
- API SN/CF
- ACEA A3/B4
- Mercedes Benz MB 229.5
- Porsche A40
- Volkswagen VW 502 00, VW 505 00
- BMW Longlife-01
- Renault RN0700, RN0710
Meets/ Exceeds Requirements:
- Mercedes Benz MB 229.3, MB 226.5
- Vauxhall/ Opel GM-LL-B-025
- Fiat 9.55535-Z2, Fiat 9.55535-GH2, Fiat 9.55535-Z2
- Chrysler MS-12991 (replaces references to MS-10896), MS-10850, MS-10725
- Peugeot/ Citroen PSA B71 2296
RAVENOL VST 5W-40 Engine Oil offers:
- High abrasion resistance
- Fuel saving because of easy running characteristics
- Excellent detergent and dispersant characteristics
- Prevention of black sludge creation
- Long endurance because of high oxidation stability
- Excellent cold start performance
- Very good viscosity temperature behaviour
- Low evaporation
- Suitable for catalysts
RAVENOL USVO VST 5W-40 Engine Oil - Various oils available, click for more info
HOW TO PLACE AN ORDER
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
As there are a number of different 0w-30 oils, please contact us with your vehicle details so we can quote you the correct oil and price for your vehicle. Please use the link and we will contact you back as soon as possible.
Vehicle Details Form or call us 01695 682009